CASSIA in Karma

Mini Boot

EW2002SPT-KARM

In stock

As low as $178

CASSIA in Karma

Mini Boot

EW2002SPT-KARM

In stock

As low as $178

The CASSIA is a super flattering, of the moment silhouette. The mid-rise bootcut jean sits just below the waist and features a cropped flare leg. In a vintage mid wash with a center front crease line and distressed hem.

Stretch

Content: 98% Cotton, 2% Polyurethane

Mini Boot

Front rise: 9 1/2" | Leg Opening: 16 1/2" | Inseam:  25"

Fits true to size

Model is wearing a size 26

Our denim is thoughtfully designed and made to last, but here are a few tips on how to take better care of your jeans — and the environment:

Turn inside out and wash in cold water. This helps denim keep its color and shape.

Use a natural laundry detergent.

Air-dry your jeans. The dryer and high heat is harsh on denim, while air-drying helps the fabric keep its shape and uses less energy.

Wash your jeans less; when needed to maintain fit. In between washes, spot treat to remove stains.

Specifications
Fit
Skinny
Straight
Relaxed
Fabric
Japan
10 OZ
High Recovery Stretch
Saves Water
Saves Energy
Water Usage
IMPACT MEASUREMENT
We want our impact on the environment to be as low as possible. That's why our jeans are made at Saitex, the world's cleanest denim factory. Using a closed-water system, Saitex recycles 98% of the water it uses to make our jeans, and the remaining 2% is evaporated.
Liters Used Per Jean
1.5
Low
0-30
Med
30-60
High
60-80+